"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GLdF's Michael Segall

Those of you who know Brother Michael Segall of the Grand Lodge of France, he is in the third week of convalescing after suffering double pneumonia, partial heart failure and pulmonary edema. Nevertheless, he is up and around enough to be pounding out emails on his laptop. Mike is 77 years old.

Several years ago, I had dispensation from my Grand Master to visit brother Mike Segall's Paris lodge, Loge La Roumanie Unie #717 at the Grand Loge de France's Paris Temple Building. At that time, Mike was Deputy Grand Secretary/Grand Chancellor, Foreign Relations of the Grand Loge de France.

Please keep him and his wife Odette in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear he is doing better.

    I remember meeting him here in MA many years ago - HE answered the front door at a mutual friend's home, and quickly deduced who i was, and greeted me with three kisses to my cheeks "Because that is how brothers greet each other, not two but three!"

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.