"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Edition of Freemasons For Dummies Available in January

The new, revised edition of Freemasons For Dummies hits stores and Amazon.com on Monday, January 29th, 2013. If yours is dog-eared and worn, or has been absconded by a well intentioned brother who fully intended to return it to you, here's a chance to score a new copy, complete with a spiffy new cover, which I took at the Grand Lodge of Washington, D.C.'s headquarters several years ago. Thanks to everyone who has made the book a hit, almost from the start.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to think this is as unbiased a review as you're going to find: Only an idiot wouldn't have this book in their library!

    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the book when it first came out, and yes, a well intentioned brother absconded it.

    I then bought the Kindle version.

    So now to get a paper version again, I guess this new version!

    And Dr. Faro, you are so correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good - I'm hoping I can get the author - you know, that Brent Spiner guy- to autograph my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both Freemasons for Dummies and The Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry. Obviously, I'm a moron.

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.